Next selections will take place on November 9
. To participate please send the required documents by November 6
The application process is based on the admission test, consisting of:
- English test (applicants with high TOEFL/IELTS scores can be exempted from the English test)
- Logical and verbal reasoning test
- Oral motivational exam with some of the faculty members
The participants are admitted to the programme based on the admission test outcome, academic record and professional experience.
To apply for the admission test the following documents are required:
- Fully-completed application form
- Copy of degree certificate (Sworn translations should be provided along with degree certificates that are not in English or Italian)*
- ID photo
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of ID document
- Admission Fee Receipt EUR 75 (non-refundable)
*To apply, students can write a self-certification and provide the documents at a later stage.
- TOEFL/IELTS Certificate (optional)
- GMAT/GRE Certificate (optional)
All the documents should be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The 75 euro admission fee is to be paid by transfer:
LUISS Guido Carli – Divisione LUISS Business School
UNICREDIT SPA, agenzia n. 274, VIALE GORIZIA, 21 - 00198 ROME, ITALY
IBAN IT17 H020 0805 0770 0040 00009 17 BIC/SWIFT UNCRITM1C27.